poor video quality

i captured a party using sony handyman dcr-hc20 camcorder . then used windows
movie maker/picturepackage 1.0/windvd creator/nerovision express se to
capture the video to the toshiba p30 laptop(usb connection). after editing
the movie, i burnt the video to a dvd/vcd using dvd -ram burner. when i play
the movie in dvd player the video is fuzzy. however when i play the original
digital video using the camcorder on my tv(a/v connection).the video quality
is veryvery good.

1)how can i improve the video quality(dvd/vcd)?
2)if i buy ieee cable ,will it solve my problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about poor video quality

    "srid" wrote:

    > i captured a party using sony handyman dcr-hc20 camcorder . then used windows
    > movie maker/picturepackage 1.0/windvd creator/nerovision express se to
    > capture the video to the toshiba p30 laptop(usb connection). after editing
    > the movie, i burnt the video to a dvd/vcd using dvd -ram burner. when i play
    > the movie in dvd player the video is fuzzy. however when i play the original
    > digital video using the camcorder on my tv(a/v connection).the video quality
    > is veryvery good.
    >
    > 1)how can i improve the video quality(dvd/vcd)?
    > 2)if i buy ieee cable ,will it solve my problem?

    1) Capture in DV-AVI format

    2) YES

    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "srid" <srid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i captured a party using sony handyman dcr-hc20 camcorder . then used
    >windows
    > movie maker/picturepackage 1.0/windvd creator/nerovision express se to
    > capture the video to the toshiba p30 laptop(usb connection). after editing
    > the movie, i burnt the video to a dvd/vcd using dvd -ram burner. when i
    > play
    > the movie in dvd player the video is fuzzy. however when i play the
    > original
    > digital video using the camcorder on my tv(a/v connection).the video
    > quality
    > is veryvery good.
    >
    > 1)how can i improve the video quality(dvd/vcd)?
    > 2)if i buy ieee cable ,will it solve my problem?

Video Windows XP