i captured a party using sony handyman dcr-hc20 camcorder . then used windows
movie maker/picturepackage 1.0/windvd creator/nerovision express se to
capture the video to the toshiba p30 laptop(usb connection). after editing
the movie, i burnt the video to a dvd/vcd using dvd -ram burner. when i play
the movie in dvd player the video is fuzzy. however when i play the original
digital video using the camcorder on my tv(a/v connection).the video quality
is veryvery good.

1)how can i improve the video quality(dvd/vcd)?
2)if i buy ieee cable ,will it solve my problem?

"srid" wrote:

> i captured a party using sony handyman dcr-hc20 camcorder . then used windows
> movie maker/picturepackage 1.0/windvd creator/nerovision express se to
> capture the video to the toshiba p30 laptop(usb connection). after editing
> the movie, i burnt the video to a dvd/vcd using dvd -ram burner. when i play
> the movie in dvd player the video is fuzzy. however when i play the original
> digital video using the camcorder on my tv(a/v connection).the video quality
> is veryvery good.
>
> 1)how can i improve the video quality(dvd/vcd)?
> 2)if i buy ieee cable ,will it solve my problem?

1) Capture in DV-AVI format

2) YES

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"srid" <srid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i captured a party using sony handyman dcr-hc20 camcorder . then used
>windows
> movie maker/picturepackage 1.0/windvd creator/nerovision express se to
> capture the video to the toshiba p30 laptop(usb connection). after editing
> the movie, i burnt the video to a dvd/vcd using dvd -ram burner. when i
> play
> the movie in dvd player the video is fuzzy. however when i play the
> original
> digital video using the camcorder on my tv(a/v connection).the video
> quality
> is veryvery good.
>
> 1)how can i improve the video quality(dvd/vcd)?
> 2)if i buy ieee cable ,will it solve my problem?

TRENDING THREADS