Moving actor to left into safe area in Premiere 6

I need to move an actor to the left so that he is in the safe area in
Premiere 6. Any suggestions?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"P.C. Ford" <cwservices2@qwest.net> wrote in message
> I need to move an actor to the left so that he is in the safe area in
> Premiere 6. Any suggestions?

Have him take a step farther into frame?

Or you could try to apply "motion" and shift the entire clip to the left.
You may get a stripe on the left side when you do this, though - best to
view it on a monitor while adjusting.

"P.C. Ford" <cwservices2@qwest.net> wrote in message
> I need to move an actor to the left so that he is in the safe area in
> Premiere 6. Any suggestions?

Use the "Motion" function to move the entire frame wherever you wish.
Of course, you will have to deal with the empty space resulting from the
frame shift.

Assuming from the level of your question that you are not into
rotoscoping and compositing the image back, etc.