I would like to put some home movies onto a dvd, and I would also like to be
able to create chapters, set up, and all that other fancy stuff. Does anyone
know of a free program that will do that? If not free than a fairly small
program, but preferably band name if Im gonna by it. I dont want a huge, 700
mb program though, because im using up a lot of space on my hard drive as it
is.... Please, if you could, name a few of them... Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp

Plus! SuperPack FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"thunderstruck_302" wrote:

| I would like to put some home movies onto a dvd, and I would also like to be
| able to create chapters, set up, and all that other fancy stuff. Does anyone
| know of a free program that will do that? If not free than a fairly small
| program, but preferably band name if Im gonna by it. I dont want a huge, 700
| mb program though, because im using up a lot of space on my hard drive as it
| is.... Please, if you could, name a few of them... Thanks in advance.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

DVD Authoring software tends to be huge because it comes with large media
files for backgrounds, menus and frames etc. None of the decent ones are
free.

ULead DVD Movie Factory
http://www.ulead.com/dmf/runme.htm

NeroVision Express (comes with Nero Suite)
http://www.nero.com

Sonic MyDVD
http://www.sonic.com/mydvd/

--