can someone help me with a problem I am having with getting my webcam to
work with XP SP2? It will run for about 2 seconds before freezing up. It
even freezes up with the manufacturer's software. since this wasn't an issue
with SP1, I have to assume it an issue with SP2, and thus far not much help
from Microsoft.

Thanks

MS can't possibly provide solutions to problems encountered with every piece
of 3rd party hardware connected to a PC. It is up to the manufacturer of the
hardware to provide solutions, not Microsoft.

I would search the Manufacturers website for a solution (driver update) and
if no solution is found there I would try "updating the driver" using "Device
Manager" inserting the CD that came with "cam" when prompted for the driver
location.

Good luck.

NOTEKY