VIDEO CAPTURE DEVICE

I HAVE A NUMBER OF HOME VIDEOS I WOULD LIKE TO BURN TO DVD BUT ONLY HAVE AN
ANALOG CAMCORDER, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD DEVICE TO USE TO CAPTURE VIDEO.
I READ A FEW REVIEWS FOR "DAZZLER" ON C-NET AND NOBODY SEEMED TO LIKE IT.
1 answer Last reply
More about video capture device

    I would suggest an alternative which you may be able to do without buying a
    card: Use your new DV camcorder (you have one, dont you?) as a passthru for
    capturing via Firewire. This would get you excellent quality.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/21/dvpassthrough.mspx

    --
    Rehan
    MS MVP -- Digital Media

    "weindino" <weindino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I HAVE A NUMBER OF HOME VIDEOS I WOULD LIKE TO BURN TO DVD BUT ONLY HAVE AN
    > ANALOG CAMCORDER, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD DEVICE TO USE TO CAPTURE
    > VIDEO.
    > I READ A FEW REVIEWS FOR "DAZZLER" ON C-NET AND NOBODY SEEMED TO LIKE IT.

Video Video Capture Devices Windows XP