Virtualdub - where to find Color Tools Plugin

Hi, new to group and fairly new to Virtualdub after bad experiences
with realtime capture. My question comes from reading the guide at
doom9.org. In the postprocessing section they mention the "Color
Tools" filter plugin right before the levels filter. I've searched
everywhere but cannot find a download for this. Does anybody know
where it is?

Having a lot of fun,

Tom

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Tom Jackson <tom@boo.TOJ.org> wrote:

>Hi, new to group and fairly new to Virtualdub after bad experiences
>with realtime capture. My question comes from reading the guide at
>doom9.org. In the postprocessing section they mention the "Color
>Tools" filter plugin right before the levels filter. I've searched
>everywhere but cannot find a download for this. Does anybody know
>where it is?
>
>Having a lot of fun,
>
>Tom

VirtualDub users often use Avisynth which could be though as an add-on. Avisynth
has a number of filter. Check Avisynth links.