Remote Desktop Hyperlink

Is it possible to create a hyperlink that'll automatically open remote desktop and connect to the server specified in the link, or are there any command line options for mstsc I'm overlooking or have missed that might help me accomplish this with a shortcut? Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop hyperlink

    When you start RDC and configure the username, password, domain, all that
    stuff, then click "Save As" under connection settings on the general tab and
    save them to a file.

    Double click that file, should fire right up

    Skip Shean

    "gngsta.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    Is it possible to create a hyperlink that'll automatically open remote
    desktop and connect to the server specified in the link, or are there any
    command line options for mstsc I'm overlooking or have missed that might
    help me accomplish this with a shortcut? Thanks!

Remote Desktop Microsoft Command Line Windows XP