  • Microsoft
  • Command Line
  • Windows XP
April 1, 2004 2:01:15 PM

Is it possible to create a hyperlink that'll automatically open remote desktop and connect to the server specified in the link, or are there any command line options for mstsc I'm overlooking or have missed that might help me accomplish this with a shortcut? Thanks!

More about : remote desktop hyperlink

Anonymous
April 2, 2004 8:02:45 PM

When you start RDC and configure the username, password, domain, all that
stuff, then click "Save As" under connection settings on the general tab and
save them to a file.

Double click that file, should fire right up

Skip Shean