I can't log on another computer

Hi I try to log on another computer but it dosen't work.
It show the message "Anable to log you on because of
account restriction" That computer i loging on have no
passwork. Thank for your help.
2 answers Last reply
More about computer

    And that is why.

    By default, XP requires a password on an account used to access across a
    network.

    "Denny" <cuongsuper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I try to log on another computer but it dosen't work.
    > It show the message "Anable to log you on because of
    > account restriction" That computer i loging on have no
    > passwork. Thank for your help.

    I have tried that also, and found iget an incorrect passw ord message and only get the restriction message when there is no password. Also when I look for the compuetr to remote to I get a message "no server in workgroup/domain....any help would be greatly appreciated..thanx

    ----- Bill Sanderson wrote: -----

    And that is why.

    By default, XP requires a password on an account used to access across a
    network.

    "Denny" <cuongsuper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I try to log on another computer but it dosen't work.
    > It show the message "Anable to log you on because of
    > account restriction" That computer i loging on have no
    > passwork. Thank for your help.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP