I can't log on another computer

April 1, 2004 9:23:38 PM

Hi I try to log on another computer but it dosen't work.
It show the message "Anable to log you on because of
account restriction" That computer i loging on have no
passwork. Thank for your help.

More about : log computer

Anonymous
April 2, 2004 12:45:50 AM

And that is why.

By default, XP requires a password on an account used to access across a
network.

"Denny" <cuongsuper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi I try to log on another computer but it dosen't work.
> It show the message "Anable to log you on because of
> account restriction" That computer i loging on have no
> passwork. Thank for your help.
April 2, 2004 4:41:04 PM

I have tried that also, and found iget an incorrect passw ord message and only get the restriction message when there is no password. Also when I look for the compuetr to remote to I get a message "no server in workgroup/domain....any help would be greatly appreciated..thanx

!