Domain Missing

I have a computer and a NT user.. when I try to logon to
that domain... my Computer does not give me an option to
enter the DOmain in the Logon screen... all it has the
User name and password... the Domain Name option is
available in the other Windows XP computer...

If this is a Windows XP Home Edition computer it can't (without tweaking) join a domain. I believe the program XTeqSetup has a hack to enable this on XP Home. If you're not referring to XP Home, all Windows NT Based computers need to be Domain Members to logon to a NT4 Domain or Active Directory Domain.

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com