Tweaker

I have a new W2K server configured in Application Mode for terminal services. The server is a member of a windows 2000 domain with active directory. The Terminal Services Licensing was activated on the domain controller.

I downloaded the RDP client on a windows 2000 client pc and initally was able to connect. All other attempts I get the following message:

Because of a security error, the client could not connect to the remote computer. Verify that you are logged on the network, and then try connecting again.

After loggoing out of the one PC I initially was able to connect, I get the same message. I even attempted logging into the terminal server from RDP client installed on the server and I still get the message. When I check the terminial server license server, no licenses are issued. It seems to tell me that the terminal server is not finding the license server.

Any help is appreciated.

Have you looked at the Event Log on the TS machine?

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:01:06 -0800, "Tweaker"