Remote Desktop Service

I'm looking for information on what services are used to run Remote Desktop. I'd like to be able to start and stop the remote desktop service remotely using telnet. Does anyone know which service I would have to stop?

mstsc.exe

--
Robert Cohen
A legend in his own mind

"leblanja" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for information on what services are used to run Remote
Desktop. I'd like to be able to start and stop the remote desktop service
remotely using telnet. Does anyone know which service I would have to stop?

Thats what I'm running, which is giving me the error message

"Robert Cohen" <dont@want.spam.com> wrote in message
> mstsc.exe
>
> --
> Robert Cohen
> A legend in his own mind
> --
>
> "leblanja" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm looking for information on what services are used to run Remote
> Desktop. I'd like to be able to start and stop the remote desktop service
> remotely using telnet. Does anyone know which service I would have to
stop?

It's call Terminal Services, unfortunately, it does not support dynamic
start/stop.