DO NOT FOLLOW THE 'PRESIDENT BUSH ASSASINATED' LINK !!!

Jimmy

Oink wrote:
> it links to a malicious file....
>
> (bloodhound.exploit.21, read more here
> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/bloodhound.exploit.21.html
> )
> You have been warned !

There are so many of these similar posts lately all over usenet. I would
imagine they would catch this guy soon. It is safe to open if you vscan and
remove offending file before rebooting which will launch the Trojan. Google
shows much about what is happening if anyone cares to search.

J.

"Jimmy" <Jimmycliff-f@xemaps.com> wrote in message
> Oink wrote:
>> it links to a malicious file....
>>
>> (bloodhound.exploit.21, read more here
>> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/bloodhound.exploit.21.html
>> )
>> You have been warned !
>
> There are so many of these similar posts lately all over usenet. I would
> imagine they would catch this guy soon. It is safe to open if you vscan
> and remove offending file before rebooting which will launch the Trojan.
> Google shows much about what is happening if anyone cares to search.
>
> J.

yeah, but there are still may people on the net who are not running a/virus
software, and who are quite ignorant of situations like this, just thought i
would enlighten some of them...

Jimmy

kojiro wrote:
> "Jimmy" <Jimmycliff-f@xemaps.com> wrote in message
>> Oink wrote:
>>> it links to a malicious file....
>>>
>>> (bloodhound.exploit.21, read more here
>>> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/bloodhound.exploit.21.html
>>> )
>>> You have been warned !
>>
>> There are so many of these similar posts lately all over usenet. I
>> would imagine they would catch this guy soon. It is safe to open if
>> you vscan and remove offending file before rebooting which will
>> launch the Trojan. Google shows much about what is happening if
>> anyone cares to search. J.
>
> yeah, but there are still may people on the net who are not running
> a/virus software, and who are quite ignorant of situations like this,
> just thought i would enlighten some of them...

Oh ya! That can't hurt.

J.