View Available Wireless Networks

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I just upgraded my laptap from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Pro and now I
cannot see any available wireless networks. I know that my wireless routers
are working because my other computers are connecting to it with no problems.
Help?

Mike

Splendid

wrong channel?

mike

"Troy" <Troy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just upgraded my laptap from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Pro and now I
> cannot see any available wireless networks. I know that my wireless
routers
> are working because my other computers are connecting to it with no
problems.
> Help?

---

There is a service named wireless zero configuration
Start that service manually and I think your problems will be solved

Lewis