Quick and dirty wayto split an MPG file?

Hi,

I have an MPG file (likely Mpeg2) that is too large to fit on a single
CD, so I'd like to split it into two parts. The split point is
non-critical, I just want it to fit onto two CDs. Is there a freeware
or shareware program that can do this without re-rendering the file?

Thanks in advance,

Dean

On 6 Aug 2004 08:36:33 -0700, DRichard@wi.rr.com (Dean Richard) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an MPG file (likely Mpeg2) that is too large to fit on a single
>CD, so I'd like to split it into two parts. The split point is
>non-critical, I just want it to fit onto two CDs. Is there a freeware
>or shareware program that can do this without re-rendering the file?

Use the MPEG_Tools ( file menu) of TMPGEnc from www.pegasys-inc.com .

No thanks. Enjoy.