Video "Clipart"

grey

Using Pinnacle 9.1, I am putting togther some home movies. But for a family
in-joke, I want to make them look like something out of the early 30's.
Pinnicle does a great job of black/white film noise video effects, but I am
after a looping mp3 (or similar) sound file to create an old projector I can
put on the soundtrack. I would also like to dub in some old film cracks and
pops and to finish, and equalise the soundtrack to make it sound flat and
"tinny".

I was also wondering if there is some old film footage I can add at the
beginning such as stobing lights, film register hole tracks, the sort of
stuff you would see if running an extremely old cine film, before the actual
film starts.

Graham

http://www.a1freesoundeffects.com/movieprojector.wav

Many more sounds on that site.

rqo

"Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Using Pinnacle 9.1, I am putting togther some home movies. But for a
family
> in-joke, I want to make them look like something out of the early 30's.
> Pinnicle does a great job of black/white film noise video effects, but I
am
> after a looping mp3 (or similar) sound file to create an old projector I
can
> put on the soundtrack. I would also like to dub in some old film cracks
and
> pops and to finish, and equalise the soundtrack to make it sound flat and
> "tinny".
>
> I was also wondering if there is some old film footage I can add at the
> beginning such as stobing lights, film register hole tracks, the sort of
> stuff you would see if running an extremely old cine film, before the
actual
> film starts.
>
> Graham

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:01:05 +0000 (UTC), "Grey"
<grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote:

>I was also wondering if there is some old film footage I can add at the
>beginning such as stobing lights, film register hole tracks, the sort of
>stuff you would see if running an extremely old cine film, before the actual
>film starts.
>
>Graham

Not sure you would want to spring for another video editing package
but this product contains a lot of ready to use content and contains
an 'old film' countdown leader that might fit the bill. I bought this
primarily for the content but seems to be a very capable editor also.
You can see where Sony Vegas 5, which I just installed today, got
it's start.

http://www.novadevelopment.com/Products/ProductInfo.aspx?productCode=vew&sectionID=21

Picked up on ebay for a very reasonable price.

Rich M.