PC reboots whenever I connect through Remote Desktop

I have a Windows XP Pro SP1 laptop. Anytime I initiate a remote
desktop session into this machine, it reboots. It does not matter what
machine I use to connect to it: XP, Win2K, Win2K3. It just reboots as
soon as I get logged in through Remote Desktop.

Any ideas?

Jason Clishe

-Remove NOSPAM when replying-

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:06:14 -0400, Jason Clishe
<jclishe@NOSPAMnusoftsolutions.com> wrote:

>I have a Windows XP Pro SP1 laptop. Anytime I initiate a remote
>desktop session into this machine, it reboots. It does not matter what
>machine I use to connect to it: XP, Win2K, Win2K3. It just reboots as
>soon as I get logged in through Remote Desktop.
>
>Any ideas?

That's a hidden feature - saves you from having to do it manually.

--

Map Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
http://www.freewebs.com/vrwc/

You know you are in Hell when you have to make a
distinction between what is moral and what is legal.

We've seen sporadic reports of this.

My own gut reaction is to suggest changing the video driver on the host
machine, but I don't have any success stories to back that up.