Connection Manager v1.3

We are wanting to install Connection Manager v1.3 for dialup RAS users and
I'm wondering if there is any tool for upgrading to connection manager so
that the current dialup settings are not changed... We are looking at a
registery script to copy out the settings but we can't find any information
of upgrading xp RAS dialer to Connection manager v1.3...

Anyone have any suggestions on how to do this to keep the current default
user settings while converting to version 1.3 of connection manager?

Thanks
RAS Connection Manager newbie.

Installing CM1.3 do not affect any existing dial-up settings.

--
Thanks
Ashok