Office license

Hi, all

I was wondering can I use one license Microsoft Office on my office machine
an connect that machine with remote desktop and use that installation
remotely on my home machine that is also using windows XP and has no
Microsoft Office license.
Or should I purchase a second license to work with Office from my home
location.
2 answers Last reply
More about office license

    You might want to ask this in an Office-related group. I think it is highly
    unlikely that you'd need to purchase another Office license for this
    particular usage, but I haven't read the license lately, and I'm not a
    lawyer, etc.......

    "Wago" <nieuwe@multiweb.nl> wrote in message
    > Hi, all
    >
    > I was wondering can I use one license Microsoft Office on my office
    > machine
    > an connect that machine with remote desktop and use that installation
    > remotely on my home machine that is also using windows XP and has no
    > Microsoft Office license.
    > Or should I purchase a second license to work with Office from my home
    > location.

    That depends on a number of different factors. You'll need to post the the licence and the computers make and model.

Office License Windows XP