Interactive Logon Privilege Has Been Disabled...

Gettig the same message as Gerry, "Your interactive logon privilege has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator." That's me! Please help, I am lost....
3 answers Last reply
More about interactive logon privilege disabled

    You can enable the interactive logon on your domain/ your stand alone
    machine by going to

    Local Security Policy-> Local policies -> USer rights Assignments-> Allow
    log on locally

    Give the users who need the access here and you you should be ready.

    --
    - Manjari
    "CTech5-Josh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Gettig the same message as Gerry, "Your interactive logon privilege has
    been disabled. Please contact your system administrator." That's me!
    Please help, I am lost....

    If the XP pc is part of a Domain, check the Domain user account properties for the user that wants to connect to a pc using Remote Desktop. That persons' user account must have a check mark by "allow logon to terminal server" on the Terminal Services Profile tab. Apparently, this setting affect 'real' terminal servers, and XP computers on the domain.

    Correct. In a domain environment, TS group policy or user settings
    apply even to XP Remote Desktop machines.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:59:01 -0700, Mike_M
    <MikeM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >If the XP pc is part of a Domain, check the Domain user account properties for the user that wants to connect to a pc using Remote Desktop. That persons' user account must have a check mark by "allow logon to terminal server" on the Terminal Services Profile tab. Apparently, this setting affect 'real' terminal servers, and XP computers on the domain.

Microsoft Windows XP