Interactive Logon Privilege Has Been Disabled...

Gettig the same message as Gerry, "Your interactive logon privilege has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator." That's me! Please help, I am lost....

You can enable the interactive logon on your domain/ your stand alone
machine by going to

Local Security Policy-> Local policies -> USer rights Assignments-> Allow
log on locally

Give the users who need the access here and you you should be ready.

--
- Manjari
"CTech5-Josh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Gettig the same message as Gerry, "Your interactive logon privilege has
been disabled. Please contact your system administrator." That's me!
Please help, I am lost....

If the XP pc is part of a Domain, check the Domain user account properties for the user that wants to connect to a pc using Remote Desktop. That persons' user account must have a check mark by "allow logon to terminal server" on the Terminal Services Profile tab. Apparently, this setting affect 'real' terminal servers, and XP computers on the domain.

Correct. In a domain environment, TS group policy or user settings
apply even to XP Remote Desktop machines.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com