Is it possible to overlay a .gif on an .mpeg?

I'm trying to figure out how to make text move over recorded video
along custom paths. I have Pinnacle Studio 8, but it doesn't allow
animated titles. I have software that can create a transparent
animated .gif with the text I want. How do I get that transparent .gif
to show atop an mpeg?
1 answer Last reply
More about overlay mpeg

    Premiere will, but I do not know about Pinnacle.

    /re

    Jay wrote:
    > I'm trying to figure out how to make text move over recorded video
    > along custom paths. I have Pinnacle Studio 8, but it doesn't allow
    > animated titles. I have software that can create a transparent
    > animated .gif with the text I want. How do I get that transparent .gif
    > to show atop an mpeg?

Tuner Cards MPEG Graphics