Is it possible to overlay a .gif on an .mpeg?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 9, 2004 12:16:58 AM

I'm trying to figure out how to make text move over recorded video
along custom paths. I have Pinnacle Studio 8, but it doesn't allow
animated titles. I have software that can create a transparent
animated .gif with the text I want. How do I get that transparent .gif
to show atop an mpeg?

More about : overlay gif mpeg

Anonymous
August 11, 2004 6:37:24 PM

Premiere will, but I do not know about Pinnacle.

/re

!