can I connect using xp home?

Can I use remote desktop connection using xp home? Some say that I can only
use it if I have xp pro. I have managed to use it over my home wlan but I am
also using VNC. The RDC tab is there in xp home so can I use it to connect
to my main PC whilst in another location other than within the confines of
my home wlan or do I have to have xp Pro? If this is the case, is it
possible to download the RDC application as an add on to xp home?

You can only use Remote Desktop on a XP Home machine as a client to access/control a XP Pro machine oe Windows 2003/2000 Server.

If you want to access/control a XP Home machine VNC is one alternative. NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing is another.

Thx Al got the message understand