Remote Desktop Connection thru VPN

Hope there is help out there for this one. I have several
(not all) computers on my network unable to make a RD
connection thru our VPN. They establish a connection
thru the Firewall but never get their logon on their PC.
Error message something like the remote computer no
longer responding, please try to reconnect. In our
office, I CAN remote in to any of these computers. So it
seems that the RDC IS working, just not thru VPN...Any
ideas where to look? Firewall=Cisco PIX just in case you
need more info..Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection

    Is the TCP port 3389 open?

    --

    Thanks
    Sharoon

    "ayoung" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hope there is help out there for this one. I have several
    > (not all) computers on my network unable to make a RD
    > connection thru our VPN. They establish a connection
    > thru the Firewall but never get their logon on their PC.
    > Error message something like the remote computer no
    > longer responding, please try to reconnect. In our
    > office, I CAN remote in to any of these computers. So it
    > seems that the RDC IS working, just not thru VPN...Any
    > ideas where to look? Firewall=Cisco PIX just in case you
    > need more info..Thanks

Remote Desktop Connection VPN Windows XP