  • Connection
  • VPN
  • Windows XP
April 6, 2004 10:49:57 AM

Hope there is help out there for this one. I have several
(not all) computers on my network unable to make a RD
connection thru our VPN. They establish a connection
thru the Firewall but never get their logon on their PC.
Error message something like the remote computer no
longer responding, please try to reconnect. In our
office, I CAN remote in to any of these computers. So it
seems that the RDC IS working, just not thru VPN...Any
ideas where to look? Firewall=Cisco PIX just in case you
need more info..Thanks

More about : remote desktop connection vpn

Anonymous
April 7, 2004 4:25:12 PM

Is the TCP port 3389 open?

--