Adobe encore inverts image after transcoding

BlaZe

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

Hi,
I'm having trouble with Adobe Encore when transcoding an avi. file.
After transcoding the file, then previewing it, everything is upside
down. Also when I build a dvd with the file, it also comes out upside
down. Is there way to prevent this happening, or can the file be
repaired after transcoding? Maybe I should try another program?

Someone

I think you should contact Adobe.
www.adobe.com