Double sided/double layer- when?

Do you think we will ever see them, and when?

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Defender of lossless analog capture, in a DV artifact filled world.

"Brent Geery" <fasttimes@fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org> wrote in message
> Do you think we will ever see them, and when?

Hi Brent

Superglue? :)

I wonder what happend when someone actually tried this (someone
must have done :)

regards
Simon
Another huffy capturer

It works with ordinary contact glue!! Ha!!!

"Simon Walters" <trysiwalters@theoppositeofcoolmail.com> wrote in message

> "Brent Geery" <fasttimes@fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org> wrote in message
> > Do you think we will ever see them, and when?
>
> Hi Brent
>
> Superglue? :)
>
> I wonder what happend when someone actually tried this (someone
> must have done :)
>
> regards
> Simon
> Another huffy capturer

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:17:14 GMT, "Simon Walters"
<trysiwalters@theoppositeofcoolmail.com> wrote:

> "Brent Geery" <fasttimes@fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org> wrote in message
> > Do you think we will ever see them, and when?
>
> Hi Brent
>
> Superglue? :)
>
> I wonder what happend when someone actually tried this (someone
> must have done :)
>
> regards
> Simon
> Another huffy capturer

Hi Simon. Long time, no type.

Sure, I thought of that. But, I would think this would cause
problems.

Firstly, it would probably throw off the balance of the disc.
Secondly, when the two halves of a double sided disc are glued
together, they in total approximate the thickness of a single sided
disc. Simply gluing together two single sided discs together might
make the disk too heavy and thick to play properly.

Anyone tried?