Problem Mapping Devices and connecting With Remote Desctop..

April 10, 2004 9:26:02 AM

Hi,

Att home I have en Win XP pro SP1 (swedish version).
I connect with ADSL over a Clavister VPN (I have dynamic IP from my ISP).
I can Ping all machines on name and IP that exists at my work. But...
I can only map one of the work servers and the same machine is tho only one I can connect to with Remote Desktop.
If i try to connect to any other machine i get a black screen for about 20 sec, and then an alert, that says something could be wrong with my network, try again.

Please anyone knows what to do, pease answear. I don't make sense that i only can connect to one mashine and not the others. Any idéeas

/Jonathan Cohen
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 3:31:03 PM

I can add that the machine that i can connect to is a win2003 server on our DMZ, but all other servers or my workstation at work i encounter the problem that i wrote about. I hav tried other machines on the DMZ and both win 2000, win 2003 an d xp pro ...

/Jonathan
!