Wireless Network Connection Unavailable

I have just brought a new PB laptop and also unwired broadband. I can connect
to the net but only using my Local Area Connection. My wireless network
connection is unavailable? And there are no available wireless networls. Can
anyone please explain this to me?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless network connection unavailable

    are you somewhere that should have a wireless service?? do you have your
    own access point or router or are you looking for a public or paid service??

    "Wireless network connection unavailable!" <Wireless network connection
    unavailable!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have just brought a new PB laptop and also unwired broadband. I can
    connect
    > to the net but only using my Local Area Connection. My wireless network
    > connection is unavailable? And there are no available wireless networls.
    Can
    > anyone please explain this to me?

Wireless Connection Wireless Network Wireless Networking