Windows Xp File

im using remote assistance and im sending invitation to other user and i dont know how i can open RAinvitation File and how i connect to other invited computer can some body help me please..........

Ali

To use Remote Assistance, both machines must be running XP, in which case
there should be an association for the RAinvitation file, and it should work
automatically.

Are you running XP on both machines?

"Syed Ali" <syedfml@gawab.com> wrote in message
> im using remote assistance and im sending invitation to other user and i
> dont know how i can open RAinvitation File and how i connect to other
> invited computer can some body help me please..........
>
> Ali

Hi i dont know why my next question dosent displayed well yes i have installed windows xp pro on both pc im sending an invitation through our exchange mailing system when i send the email to other computer in email im recieving Rainvitation file as attachment first i save this file on to my hardisk then when i try to open this file its says file open with option with which programe i execute this file later on one more question that i have windows 2003 server installed can i use this server for remote assistance thanks for replying

Ali