  • Connection
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 12, 2004 1:06:02 PM

I am tired of administering PCs at home. Can you use a Thin Client to connect to RDP??

I realize that only one terminal could be active at a time.

More about : thin client rdp

Anonymous
April 13, 2004 3:06:02 AM

Thant's waht they're made for, establishing RDP or ICA sessions to terminal server (or in your case a Windows XP Pro computer)

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com

----- TK wrote: -----

I am tired of administering PCs at home. Can you use a Thin Client to connect to RDP??

I realize that only one terminal could be active at a time.
Anonymous
April 16, 2004 11:50:47 PM

Yep... That's what the Smart Display was designed for (before its
untimely death... :(  )

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:06:02 -0700, "TK"

!