Thin Client for XP RDP

I am tired of administering PCs at home. Can you use a Thin Client to connect to RDP??

I realize that only one terminal could be active at a time.
2 answers Last reply
More about thin client

    Thant's waht they're made for, establishing RDP or ICA sessions to terminal server (or in your case a Windows XP Pro computer)

    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    http://www.workthin.com

    ----- TK wrote: -----

    I am tired of administering PCs at home. Can you use a Thin Client to connect to RDP??

    I realize that only one terminal could be active at a time.

    Yep... That's what the Smart Display was designed for (before its
    untimely death... :( )

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:06:02 -0700, "TK"

    >I am tired of administering PCs at home. Can you use a Thin Client to connect to RDP??
    >
    >I realize that only one terminal could be active at a time.

Connection Microsoft Windows XP