How can I convert .bup, .ifo., .vob files to MPEG?

I found a program (123 copy DVD) that will take a DVD and put it on my hard
disc. It ends up as a bunch of files in these formats. I want to take the
information and edit it in Studio 8 which will only read it in MPEG. Is
there a way to convert these files or otherwise work with them?
1 answer Last reply
More about convert files mpeg

    Michael W wrote:
    > I found a program (123 copy DVD) that will take a DVD and put it on
    > my hard disc. It ends up as a bunch of files in these formats. I
    > want to take the information and edit it in Studio 8 which will only
    > read it in MPEG. Is there a way to convert these files or otherwise
    > work with them?

    Try here
    http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showcategory.php?cid=12&detail=high and other searches of 'Editing VOB files'

Tuner Cards DVD MPEG Graphics