How can I convert .bup, .ifo., .vob files to MPEG?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 13, 2004 11:28:32 PM

I found a program (123 copy DVD) that will take a DVD and put it on my hard
disc. It ends up as a bunch of files in these formats. I want to take the
information and edit it in Studio 8 which will only read it in MPEG. Is
there a way to convert these files or otherwise work with them?
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 4:59:54 AM

Michael W wrote:
> I found a program (123 copy DVD) that will take a DVD and put it on
> my hard disc. It ends up as a bunch of files in these formats. I
> want to take the information and edit it in Studio 8 which will only
> read it in MPEG. Is there a way to convert these files or otherwise
> work with them?

Try here
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showcategor... and other searches of 'Editing VOB files'
!