Accept Incomeing Connections - Routing and Remote Access S..

I need to get a VPN with my laptop to my desktop, to do
this, both computers need to have "Accept inccoming
connections" I am trying to do this to one of my
computers but it brings up the error: "Incoming
Connections depend on the Routing and Remote Access
Service which was unable to start." I go to the services
consol and try to maulaly start it and it says it cant be
started? What do i do? Can anyone help?

-Shane McLafferty

What is the error you get when you try to start RRAS? Also check the events
in the event log related to remote access.

--

Thanks
Sharoon