Accept Incomeing Connections - Routing and Remote Access S..

I need to get a VPN with my laptop to my desktop, to do
this, both computers need to have "Accept inccoming
connections" I am trying to do this to one of my
computers but it brings up the error: "Incoming
Connections depend on the Routing and Remote Access
Service which was unable to start." I go to the services
consol and try to maulaly start it and it says it cant be
started? What do i do? Can anyone help?

-Shane McLafferty
1 answer Last reply
More about accept incomeing connections routing remote access

    What is the error you get when you try to start RRAS? Also check the events
    in the event log related to remote access.

    --

    Thanks
    Sharoon

    "Shane McLafferty" <thedevinedragoon@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I need to get a VPN with my laptop to my desktop, to do
    > this, both computers need to have "Accept inccoming
    > connections" I am trying to do this to one of my
    > computers but it brings up the error: "Incoming
    > Connections depend on the Routing and Remote Access
    > Service which was unable to start." I go to the services
    > consol and try to maulaly start it and it says it cant be
    > started? What do i do? Can anyone help?
    >
    > -Shane McLafferty

Remote Access Computers Windows XP