WinXP Remote Desktop via the Internet

April 13, 2004 3:31:56 PM

Is it possible to connect one WinXP box through the
Internet to another within a corporate network via the
Remote Desktop. If so, should I just enter the IP address
of the host computer name along with the firewall port
assigned to it (i.e. 100.100.100.100:81)? Is it that
simple?

Also, are there designated firewall ports for Remote
Desktop?

Thanks
Anonymous
April 15, 2004 11:52:02 AM