Adobe Premiere Keyboards

Archived from groups: adobe.premiere.pro.win,rec.video.desktop,alt.cracks,nl.hobby.video (More info?)

Hi,

There is a cool website called Editors Keys,

www.editorskeys.com/home.asp

Which sell Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop Keyboard Sticker Sets,
Thought i'd let the people know, i've had mine for over 8 months now
and still going strong!

-Bob-

Archived from groups: adobe.premiere.pro.win,rec.video.desktop,alt.cracks,nl.hobby.video (More info?)

Hi!

Great Product!

Thanks!
Kevin

mark.b@editorskeys.com (Bob Zeymour) wrote in message news:<d0c7686e.0408150742.12bcef57@posting.google.com>...
> Hi,
>
> There is a cool website called Editors Keys,
>
> www.editorskeys.com/home.asp
>
> Which sell Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop Keyboard Sticker Sets,
> Thought i'd let the people know, i've had mine for over 8 months now
> and still going strong!
>
> -Bob-

Archived from groups: adobe.premiere.pro.win,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

So you're replying to your own message, pretending to be another person.
Obviously some lame attempt at spam.

On Tue 17 Aug 2004 10:48:03a, infocus_productions_uk@europe.com (Bob
Zeymour) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Great Product!
>
> Thanks!
> Kevin
>

> mark.b@editorskeys.com (Bob Zeymour) wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is a cool website called Editors Keys,

Archived from groups: adobe.premiere.pro.win,rec.video.desktop,alt.cracks,nl.hobby.video (More info?)

I'm looking for sticker to make a keyboard for Ulead Media Studio Pro 7
Any ideas where to get it ?

Jaap