Folding green screen as seen on Serious Magic demo?

I'm fascinated by Serious Magic's ULTRA software.
I wanted to get an idea of the cost of the folding green screen they
were using, but I must not be Googling the right terminology, because
I can't seem to find anything.

Can someone help?

<Mitch@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm fascinated by Serious Magic's ULTRA software.
> I wanted to get an idea of the cost of the folding green screen they
> were using, but I must not be Googling the right terminology, because
> I can't seem to find anything.
>
> Can someone help?

Google: chromakey background OR backdrop
returned 12,500 hits for me including several

And Froogle returned 227 hits with prices, etc.

Mitch@hotmail.com wrote:

> I'm fascinated by Serious Magic's ULTRA software.
> I wanted to get an idea of the cost of the folding green screen they
> were using, but I must not be Googling the right terminology, because
> I can't seem to find anything.
>
> Can someone help?

B&H has it in their ads in the photo mags. $79 for 5x7 feet, I think
$129 for 8x16.

Gary Eickmeier

>B&H has it in their ads in the photo mags. $79 for 5x7 feet, I think
>$129 for 8x16.

Thanks! Looks like the word I was looking for is "collapsible."

Mitch@hotmail.com wrote:

>>B&H has it in their ads in the photo mags. $79 for 5x7 feet, I think
>>$129 for 8x16.
>

> Thanks! Looks like the word I was looking for is "collapsible."

You're welcome. I just can't decide between the humongous 8x16 and the
kind of small 5x7.

Gary Eickmeier

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:20:09 GMT, Mitch@hotmail.com wrote:

>I'm fascinated by Serious Magic's ULTRA software.
>I wanted to get an idea of the cost of the folding green screen they
>were using, but I must not be Googling the right terminology, because
>I can't seem to find anything.
>
>Can someone help?

Try "Chroma Key Matt" or "Chroma Key Screen".