I just received our first Tablet PC and I was trying to set this up to use
offline files. I had never used it before, but I do know the basics. I
went to My Computer Choose Tools, Folder Options, Offline Files.

I then get the message

Remote Desktop is configured to support multiple connections. Offline files
cannot be enabled with Remote Desktop in this configuration.

I then checked on several other computers in our office a few have this most
do not. If I turn off Remote Desktop I can get this to work, but then I can
not longer use Remote Desktop.

Most of the machines in our office I can use both?

Anyone have any ideas on this?

TIA

Turn off Fast User Switching..... Then you will regain offline files
(at least prior to SP2)...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com