Remote Web

Do I have to have the Pro Edition to use the Remote Web
Connection or can I just add that component to my Home
Edition. I saw where you can dowload Remote Web off the
Microsoft site and I did, but I don't know if that worked
or not.
2 answers Last reply
More about remote

    Seeing as how you have to have XP Pro to even use the RD feature, meaning the computer you want to connect to has to have XP Pro running, I would say that the remote web connection feature is not available nor will it work with XP Home.

    Zac

    The web client will work as a CLIENT ONLY on any modern Windows 98,
    2000, XP, NT, or 2K3 client...

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:56:05 -0700, Zac

    >Seeing as how you have to have XP Pro to even use the RD feature, meaning the computer you want to connect to has to have XP Pro running, I would say that the remote web connection feature is not available nor will it work with XP Home.
    >
    >Zac

Connection Microsoft Components Windows XP