Remote Web

April 14, 2004 3:06:44 PM

Do I have to have the Pro Edition to use the Remote Web
Connection or can I just add that component to my Home
Edition. I saw where you can dowload Remote Web off the
Microsoft site and I did, but I don't know if that worked
or not.

More about : remote web

April 16, 2004 3:56:05 PM

Seeing as how you have to have XP Pro to even use the RD feature, meaning the computer you want to connect to has to have XP Pro running, I would say that the remote web connection feature is not available nor will it work with XP Home.

Zac
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 12:10:42 AM

The web client will work as a CLIENT ONLY on any modern Windows 98,
2000, XP, NT, or 2K3 client...

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:56:05 -0700, Zac

!