Sign in with
Your question

Network, Mobile and Software Forums not connecting...

Tags:
  • Site Bug Reports
  • Mobile
  • Software
  • Tom's Hardware
Last response: in Forum Feedback
November 22, 2005 11:37:59 AM

Getting message "There seems to be a database problem. Admin has been notified." and white screen, but Hardware, CE and Community are working fine.
I even closed browser and still no luck...

Anyone else having trouble accessing these areas?

More about : network mobile software forums connecting

November 22, 2005 11:44:54 AM

me too

i figured they blocked me so i could taunt the n00bs in those forums
November 22, 2005 12:17:41 PM

:lol:  Nooo, that would leave just me, then! :wink:
Related resources
November 22, 2005 1:13:36 PM

me too
November 22, 2005 1:18:00 PM

Network, Mobile, Games, and Software don't work on my end.
November 22, 2005 1:40:42 PM

Since SoD is not posting this morning, reckon it is he showing us how vulnerable the new forumz are, by hacking in as in a protest! :wink:
November 22, 2005 3:40:27 PM

Add Home to that list for me. (Making it rather difficult to get to any other section of the forum.)

Quote:
There seems to be a database problem. Admin has been notified.

Oh, and by the way, I just learned the hard way, don't add the tag subdomain_header to your posts. :lol: 
November 22, 2005 3:42:42 PM

Forum category works in the top right panel to jump from community to hardware to CE . . . all that work tho, and right Home is not working either...
November 22, 2005 3:57:13 PM

Quote:
Getting message "There seems to be a database problem. Admin has been notified." and white screen, but Hardware, CE and Community are working fine.
I even closed browser and still no luck...

Anyone else having trouble accessing these areas?

I'm getting this everywhere ... I've email Steve - I even got a "permanent block" notice because of "abuse" - I have no idea what that is about.

Seems the new Forumz just broke today :( 
November 22, 2005 3:58:28 PM

The forum kicked me out due to a database error.
November 22, 2005 3:58:42 PM

In addition, the auto return feature just froze again ... something is screwy today 8O
November 22, 2005 4:00:23 PM

Quote:
I even got a "permanent block" notice because of "abuse" -

Ask ned...this is because i am mean to n00bs
November 22, 2005 4:03:59 PM

Auto return works fine here.
November 22, 2005 4:05:53 PM

Quote:

Previous mssgs quoted, because I know how much you love to see the history ... :twisted:
November 22, 2005 4:06:48 PM

Quote:

Previous mssgs quoted, because I know how much you love to see the history ... :twisted:

QFT :roll:
November 22, 2005 4:08:40 PM

Quote:

QFT
November 22, 2005 4:11:04 PM

Quote:
The forum kicked me out due to a database error.

I got this block notice:

Edit: Image deleted ... because it had too much personal info in there. Jake (I can edit my own ...) 8)
November 22, 2005 4:30:35 PM

**Stares**
Maybe Mozz was right all along...
November 22, 2005 4:40:49 PM

Quote:

QFT

JAKE, i will highlight the history a lot of times to avoid confusion as to who i am talking to and what i am talking about. Sorry....I will go cry in the corner.
November 22, 2005 4:43:55 PM

Quote:

QFT

JAKE, i will highlight the history a lot of times to avoid confusion as to who i am talking to and what i am talking about. Sorry....I will go cry in the corner.

Oh, that's ok ... :twisted: :twisted:
November 22, 2005 4:45:02 PM

Quote:

QFT

There are way too many quotes being carried over.
November 22, 2005 4:46:18 PM

Quote:

QFT

Is it? because if it's a problem for you i will change. I live my life to please, and because of ned i am not being nice to n00bs and giving them advice without threatening bodily harm. So please let me know what you want of me, and if if it's humanly possible....it shall be done for you Lord Jake of the Shire.
November 22, 2005 5:00:53 PM

Quote:

QFT

Is it? because if it's a problem for you i will change. I live my life to please, and because of ned i am not being nice to n00bs and giving them advice without threatening bodily harm. So please let me know what you want of me, and if if it's humanly possible....it shall be done for you Lord Jake of the Shire.

Did I really bother you with that or are you just joking around? :roll:
November 22, 2005 5:20:40 PM

Well he did tell a noob to shoot himself and you did complain. I think you should say sorry. What kind of secrets are you keeping here anyway? Why is Pickxx so upset? You wanna tell us something? :roll:
November 22, 2005 5:23:09 PM

Quote:

QFT

Did I really bother you with that or are you just joking around? :roll:

Problems all fixed now... :wink:
November 22, 2005 5:26:36 PM

pickxx wrote:
Quote:
So please let me know what you want of me, and if if it's humanly possible....it shall be done for you Lord Jake of the Shire.

Sure ... lighten up ... :D 
November 23, 2005 3:39:19 AM

Lighten up? i just made a Lord of the Rings Joke....

Seriously.....take all sarcasm and weird statements as jokes. I am almost NEVER angry....i dont get mad often, and if i did....the wrath of god would be stuck down and i would be banned....SO dont worry Lord Jake of the Shire.

i just make up names for people....
!