Cannot connect my two computers

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

I cannot connect my two computers (one desktop, one portable)
via MS 700.

Obviously a configuration problem somewhere.

Do you know of some complete instructions somewhere on the net.

TIA

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

How to Set Up a Small Network with Windows XP Home Edition (PART 1)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813936&Product=winxp

How to troubleshoot home networking in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308007&Product=winxp