Hauppauge wintv-250 finds no channels

Just got a brandnew wintv-250.
Installed it, but fails to find any channels no matter if I select cable,
cable(hcr) or antenna.
The card is connected to a Danish cable-TV wall socket.
I have installed the latest drivers, but still no luck.
My chipset is a QDI, so no point in trying the VIA 4-in-1 update.

-Troels

Try the forum at http://shspvr.com/forum/