Remote Desktop Login Issues

I am running a server with Windows 2003 Web Server, when i try to connect from another computer to the remote desktop i get the login screen, am able to enter the user name and password, and the system begins to login, but then emiditly logs back out and closes the window. On the first day that web server was installed i could remote from the server back in with a differnt profile. I cannot do that either now as it logs in and logs back out. Any ideas, I am guessing that there is a setting incorrct some where but i cannot figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Jason
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop login issues

    Check your video driver software.. There is a known issue with
    certain Nvidia software (see other postings in this group)...

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:41:05 -0700, "Jason" <numlock10@msn.com> wrote:

    >I am running a server with Windows 2003 Web Server, when i try to connect from another computer to the remote desktop i get the login screen, am able to enter the user name and password, and the system begins to login, but then emiditly logs back out and closes the window. On the first day that web server was installed i could remote from the server back in with a differnt profile. I cannot do that either now as it logs in and logs back out. Any ideas, I am guessing that there is a setting incorrct some where but i cannot figure it out.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Jason

Remote Desktop Login Windows XP