Remote Desktop Login Issues

April 16, 2004 12:41:05 AM

I am running a server with Windows 2003 Web Server, when i try to connect from another computer to the remote desktop i get the login screen, am able to enter the user name and password, and the system begins to login, but then emiditly logs back out and closes the window. On the first day that web server was installed i could remote from the server back in with a differnt profile. I cannot do that either now as it logs in and logs back out. Any ideas, I am guessing that there is a setting incorrct some where but i cannot figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Jason
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 12:17:39 AM

Check your video driver software.. There is a known issue with
certain Nvidia software (see other postings in this group)...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

!