Remote Assistance connection could not be established.
You may want to check for network issues or determine if
the invitation expired or was cancelled by the person who
sent
I keep getting this messge , i have turned th R/A on and
went through gpedit.msc also turning that on , I have
always got on with no problems using windows or msn , I
have both, I did a full reformat and have not got R/A
back since,
I also have router but this wasnt configered to my
computer befor so why should it be now , I am at a end
until some one can give me a detailed report on how to
set up R/A , also if i have to I will reformat again to
set it up correctly (in case I messed up )I use this
remote access every day to help people on the net with
every day teachings on there comps , thankyou in
antisipation ,

The problem sounds like it is on the other end (the person you are
trying to help).

As long as you keep TCP Port 3389 relatively free from firewalls, you
shouldn't have other networking issues with Remote Assistance...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:54:10 -0700, "jackatwo"

> Remote Assistance connection could not be established.
>You may want to check for network issues or determine if
>the invitation expired or was cancelled by the person who
>sent
>I keep getting this messge , i have turned th R/A on and
>went through gpedit.msc also turning that on , I have
>always got on with no problems using windows or msn , I
>have both, I did a full reformat and have not got R/A
>back since,
>I also have router but this wasnt configered to my
>computer befor so why should it be now , I am at a end
>until some one can give me a detailed report on how to
>set up R/A , also if i have to I will reformat again to
>set it up correctly (in case I messed up )I use this
>remote access every day to help people on the net with
>every day teachings on there comps , thankyou in
>antisipation ,

TRENDING THREADS