Sign in with
Your question
Solved

What's the most coolest Windows 7 theme?

Tags:
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 8
Last response: in Windows 7
January 1, 2011 4:02:52 AM

I'm looking for a free Windows 7 theme that looks like it's going to be the Windows 8 appearance. What do you think? Have any themes to share?

More about : coolest windows theme

January 1, 2011 5:23:42 AM

DeadComp23 said:
I'm looking for a free Windows 7 theme that looks like it's going to be the Windows 8 appearance. What do you think? Have any themes to share?

You can use Windows Classic Theme ..... this is very lighter & it will also Improve your System Speed more than Windows 7 Basic theme.
m
l
January 1, 2011 8:25:51 AM

The themes that Windows 7 comes with are pretty cool. Personally, I'm partial to the "Scenes" theme. If you right click and go to "personalize," where the themes are located, and click on "get themes online," you can find additional themes on the Windows site.

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
January 1, 2011 8:41:54 AM

DeadComp23 said:

If you tell me what Windows 8 is going to look like, I'll find a theme for you.
m
l
January 1, 2011 9:43:15 AM

Herr_Koos said:
If you tell me what Windows 8 is going to look like, I'll find a theme for you.

Windows 8 is probably going to look Aero but more gradient like to it, like Mac OS X. A cool gradient type of theme would be great :) 
m
l

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
January 1, 2011 11:17:27 AM

My point is, no-one knows what it's going to look like... Not yet.
January 8, 2011 8:22:44 PM

Best answer selected by DeadComp23.
m
l
January 8, 2011 8:24:45 PM

I guess so. I just think that I've seen other graphical designed software from Microsoft and think they did a poor job with their Windows 7 graphics. They did a wonderful job with the Xbox 360 dashboard design. I like gradient designs better than aero. Yes, that means I like the Mac OS X theme.
m
l
!