XP HOME as HOST?

is this even possible? can I download or install from
disk the components needed to host a remote desktop
connection on a XP home machine?

Travis wrote:
> is this even possible? can I download or install from
> disk the components needed to host a remote desktop
> connection on a XP home machine?

To use Remote Desktop - you need Windows XP Professional.

To remote to your computer with XP Home, I suggest UltraVNC.

--
<- Shenan ->

Nope....

The UltaVNC address is http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net