Visable Terminal Services Conntection

Does anyone know if it is possible to setup Terminal services on both the server and desktop to be able to allow someone sitting at the workstation or server to be able to see the interaction on the screen like PC anywhere. My goal is that if I am working on a server remotely I would like someone standing in front of the server to see my mouse movements and the changes I am making. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Alan

It is possible, but it is definately not easy with Remote Desktop...
It involves using an extra machine to use as a shadow console.
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=279656)

Using a solution like UltraVNC (or other VNC-variant) would be much
easier and wouldn't require the intermediate machine
(http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:31:08 -0700, "Alan Barnes"