Offline Files - Turns off on reboot

Have Windows XP desktop sharing approx 10 GB files. Also
have Windows XP Pro laptop, which i enabled offline files
on (for the shared folder on the desktop). Files synced,
no problems. Can go online/offline make changes and go
back online and it sync's just fine. The problem happens
when rebooting. As soon as i reboot, the "enable offline
files" option is unchecked. I can logoff and logon and it
still works, but as soon as i reboot, the box is
unchecked. I have tryed modifying Local group policy
settings but nothing is working. Any ideas?
3 answers Last reply
More about offline files turns reboot

    Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you have any success with
    it? I'm about to email Microsoft...

    --
    mastermike

    nope, i haven't had any luck with IBM, my internal help desk, or anything
    else. since xp pro came installed on my laptop, microsoft won't support it
    unless i pay $35. i'm at my wit's end here.

    "mastermike" wrote:

    > Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you have any success with
    > it? I'm about to email Microsoft...
    >

    > --
    > mastermike

    If you have a Cisco VPN client - this could be the cause of this
    issue. Check http://tinyurl.com/6nu9g to see if it helps your
    situation.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:15:03 -0700, "Walt"
    <Walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >nope, i haven't had any luck with IBM, my internal help desk, or anything
    >else. since xp pro came installed on my laptop, microsoft won't support it
    >unless i pay $35. i'm at my wit's end here.
    >
    >"mastermike" wrote:
    >

    >> Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you have any success with
    >> it? I'm about to email Microsoft...
    >>

    >> --
    >> mastermike

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP