make server screen visible?

Hi,
I am trying to play some video files on the server screen from a remote
desktop.
But as you are aware, the server screen is locked up for security reason. Is
there
any way i can unlock the screen to make the video visible? Also, can i
redirect the video
solely to the server screen? I know I can play audio file using audio device
on the server,
so maybe the similar story for video?

Thanks.

Wei

After you play the video, Try the following:
Start->Run, type:
Tscon 0 /dest:console

The above command will push your remote session to physical console.