Premiere capture window

Ruben

When capturing from my VHS player to Premiere 6.5, I cannot see the video
play in the Movie Capture window once I click Record - video displays fine
when not recording. I have been searching the manual but I cannot find a
setting for this. Can I configure this setting or is this a drawback of my
ATI capture card?

--
Ruben

Ruben

Ruben <psychobuffalo@sillyspamspoiler.gmail.com> wrote in

> I have been searching the manual but I cannot find a
> setting for this. Can I configure this setting or is this a drawback
> of my ATI capture card?

After some poking around I found the solution for this - under "Capture"
settings, click "VfW Settings", then assign a fps rate for "Update rate
when capturing video".

--
Ruben