Need Big Time Help With Ulead Videostudio 6

Hey, everybody!

A couple of weeks ago, I was capturing video and trying to
edit it together with my Ulead 6 program. It's always
worked fine until now.

With files of any considerable length and trying to set it
for "VCD file", it will process up to 30% and stop dead.
The hard drive will spin, but Windows says it isn't
responding. Going in under Explorer show a completed file
with a different name, video but no audio. It doesn't
matter if the capture device is set for VCD quality or not.
Ulead will hang when it hits 30%. It will process the
file at it's normal rate, but when it hits 24-25%, it
suddenly picks up speed until it gets to 30%.

What gives? I have a Pinnacle, but I never installed it
because, the last time I did, it messed up my modem drivers.
Do I need a different editor? I'm running WinME, 512M of
memory, 950 Mhz CPU.

Dobre utka,
Pete Holland Jr.

Try going to www.ulead.com and try downloading the latest download patch and