Recommendation OTHER THAN Adobe Encore DVD & Premiere Pro?

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.authoring,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Hi people.

I run Win 2000 Pro and that's why i need some recommendations besides
the 2 above.

Basically i am looking for a PURE software(s), without any pci card
needed, that allows me to do the following for DVD output...

i. Video Editing & FX
ii. DVD Authoring - Designing Menus (besides Photoshop), Subtitling &
Captioning
iii. Dolby & DTS 'Encoding'

Hope you experts out there can help.

Thanks.

Rgrds,
Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about recommendation adobe encore premiere
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.authoring,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    Mark L wrote:
    > Hi people.
    >
    > I run Win 2000 Pro and that's why i need some recommendations besides
    > the 2 above.
    >
    > Basically i am looking for a PURE software(s), without any pci card
    > needed, that allows me to do the following for DVD output...
    >
    > i. Video Editing & FX
    > ii. DVD Authoring - Designing Menus (besides Photoshop), Subtitling &
    > Captioning
    > iii. Dolby & DTS 'Encoding'
    >
    > Hope you experts out there can help.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Rgrds,
    > Mark

    Sony Vegas & DVDArchitect. All that's needed is a firewire card to get
    audio/video in & out and you're all set. Trial download to check it out.
    More info at
    http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/showproduct.asp?pid=912

    Mike

Tuner Cards DVD Video Graphics