Recommendation OTHER THAN Adobe Encore DVD & Premiere Pro?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 21, 2004 5:36:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.authoring,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Hi people.

I run Win 2000 Pro and that's why i need some recommendations besides
the 2 above.

Basically i am looking for a PURE software(s), without any pci card
needed, that allows me to do the following for DVD output...

i. Video Editing & FX
ii. DVD Authoring - Designing Menus (besides Photoshop), Subtitling &
Captioning
iii. Dolby & DTS 'Encoding'

Hope you experts out there can help.

Thanks.

Rgrds,
Mark
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 5:36:14 PM

Mark L wrote:
> Hi people.
>
> I run Win 2000 Pro and that's why i need some recommendations besides
> the 2 above.
>
> Basically i am looking for a PURE software(s), without any pci card
> needed, that allows me to do the following for DVD output...
>
> i. Video Editing & FX
> ii. DVD Authoring - Designing Menus (besides Photoshop), Subtitling &
> Captioning
> iii. Dolby & DTS 'Encoding'
>
> Hope you experts out there can help.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rgrds,
> Mark

Sony Vegas & DVDArchitect. All that's needed is a firewire card to get
audio/video in & out and you're all set. Trial download to check it out.
More info at
http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/showprod...

Mike
!