The local policy of this system does not permit you to log..

April 20, 2004 5:13:10 PM

I am trying to logon to a computer via remote desktop on
a Windows XP machine. I am getting the message:
The local policy of this system does not permit you to
logon interactively

I have Allow user to connect remotely to this computer
turned ON and I have added the logon name to the Remote
Desktop User's List.

Anyone have an idea of what I should try next!
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 1:58:31 AM

Take a look at the following site:
http://www.wown.com/articles_tutorials/Windows_2003_Ter...

In addition to the Log on locally right, also enable the "Allow Logon
through Terminal Services" right for the Remote Desktop Users group.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:13:10 -0700, "George"

!