How to strip audio from a Power-Point slideshow

I have a power-point slideshow that has some audio in it that I want to use
for something else. Is there any way to strip out just the audio? The
person who originally made the power-point no longer has the orginal file
(s).

Bill

PLay the presentation and have Windows recorder in record mode, that should
record all the audio.